The Foundations program is 4 weeks of interactive workshops that deliver the fundamentals of the Sales Mastery program. These workshops introduce the basic concepts of our advanced program and cover the attitudes, behaviours and techniques that are essential to understanding Sandler's methodology.
• Understanding Your Extended DISC Communication Style: Learn how your DISC profile allows you to better understand yourself and to find the most successful way to communicate with prospects, clients, and internal team members.
• Why Have a Selling System: Discover the power of Sandler's comprehensive selling system and overlay it on your current sales approach.
• The Importance of Bonding & Building Rapport: Learn and apply specific Sandler techniques to start a sales conversation and establish an emotional bond and positive rapport with your prospects.
• Elements of an Up-Front Contract: Take control of the sales process by establishing an agenda and mutual beneficial guidelines for a productive conversation.
• Identifying Reasons for Doing Business (PAIN): Learn the high-powered qualifying processes needed to probe for true buyer motivations.
• Questioning Strategies: Learn to improve your information gathering to gain greater understanding of your prospects, as you help them discover and articulate their needs.
• Uncovering the Prospect’s Budget: Uncover the investment constraints of your prospects and whether they are willing and able to make them.
• Understanding the Prospect’s Decision-Making Process: Learn how to uncover your prospect's decision-making process, as well as how to spot, remove, or avoid sales roadblocks.
• Closing the Sale (Fulfillment & Post-Sell): Learn to consistently close and reinforce sales by focusing on the prospect's pain, decision-making process, and budget, and learn how to set the stage for future business and referrals.
• Improving Your BAT-ing Average: Take a hard look at your Beliefs, Attitudes, and Techniques and how to increase your chances of sustainable success.
• Prospecting Behaviours: Identify the right mix of prospecting activities and an action plan to ensure a predictable and sustainable sale effort.
To register for your place on this Sandler Foundcations Program, please use this form.